- Time of issue:2020-11-21 11:49:08
Provisions on after-sales service commitment and warranty of main equipment
(I) Commitment to technical service
1. Before the contract is signed, our company will reply and explain in writing to the technical questions about the concrete mixing plant raised by the buyer according to the requirements of bidding documents.
2. After the contract is signed, our company will provide the buyer with complete technical data and relevant documents according to the provisions and requirements of bidding documents.
3. We will check the design drawings provided, and be responsible for the process flow and productivity of the mixing plant.
4. We will be responsible for the quality of equipment, drawings and documents provided.
(II) Commitment to after-sales service
1. Before the first batch of equipment arrives at the construction site, our company will send relevant technical personnel to the construction site to assist in inventory counting.
2. During the installation and commissioning of the project, structural, mechanical and electric control engineers will be assigned to supervise, guide, test, commission and closely follow up the service for the supplied goods.
3. The "Three Guarantees" policy and life-long service are applicable to the equipment for one year. During the warranty period, if any equipment is faulty due to the manufacturing reasons of our company, our company will immediately repair, replace and configure the equipment without charges. In case of losses and normal wearing and tearing caused by improper use of the buyer, our company will provide spare parts and services, with the cost of spare parts to be borne by the buyer, and the service fee to be borne by our company. By sticking to the principle of bearing all the concerns of customers, the solution we resort to for any failure is to solve the problem and restore the normal production first before analyzing the cause.
4. Our company has offices in major cities all over the country, where sales and service personnel are stationed for a long term to ensure that we can arrive at the customer site within 4 hours after a service request is raised, and that the fault can be removed immediately on site, if it is a minor fault, or within 24 hours, if it is a major fault.
5. Our company is equipped with common spare parts for equipment operation all the year round to meet the operation requirements. The supply cycle of normal spare parts is 3-5 days, and 24 hours for the delivery of emergency parts.
6. We will establish user files and regularly track equipment usage four to six times a year.
(III) One-to-one special service and establishment of spare part warehouse on site
1. In case of equipment failure, we will rush to the site within 24 hours after receiving the notice to provide technical services and help solve the failure (except those requiring an overhaul).
(IV) Technical and management training
1. On-site training.
2. On-site inspection service.
3. Technical advice free of charge for other technical issues outside the contract scope.
4. Training commitment
Before the equipment is put into formal operation, the operation and maintenance management personnel from the buyer will receive training to satisfy the needs of two-shift operation, while training materials will be provided.
Training plan: (combination of theoretical and practical training)
1) Conduct comprehensive training on production line safety knowledge.
2) Understand the electromechanical integration working principle of the production line.
3) Be familiar with the structure, process, working condition of the production line and the functional characteristics of the main components.
4) Be familiar with the mechanism, structural characteristics, use and maintenance technology knowledge of mixers and other main engines.
5) Master the basic principle, operation, maintenance and common problems of the microcomputer control system.
6) Be proficient in operating the system (i.e. the microcomputer automatic production line).
7) Be familiar with the maintenance methods and cycles of each part of the production line.
(V) Warranty provisions (quality assurance)
Warranty period of the whole plant: 12 months after the acceptance of the equipment or 18 months after all the goods are delivered to the site, whichever comes first.
The "Three Guarantees" policy and life-long service are applicable to the equipment within the warranty period. During the warranty period, if any equipment is faulty due to the manufacturing reasons of our company, our company will immediately repair, replace and configure the equipment without charges. In case of losses and normal wearing and tearing caused by improper use of the buyer, our company will provide spare parts and services (on-site spare part warehouse and stationed service personnel), with the cost of spare parts to be borne by the buyer, and the service fee to be borne by our company.